Saving Should Be Simple
At University Federal Credit Union, your savings goals are important to us. Whatever you’re saving for, we make it easy:
- 24-7 account access with Online and Mobile Banking
- Optional automated notifications about your accounts
- Unlimited free transactions† with Savings and Money Market accounts
- Membership Rewards for Money Market accounts
- Higher interest rates on your certificates with a Cooperative CD from our partner, San Antonio Federal Credit Union (SACU)
Branch Out with Online Banking
View your account balance, reload your card, and pay bills for free, 24-7.
New to Saving?
Don’t worry. We’ve got easy-to-follow tips that can help take the guesswork out of saving, whether you’re just getting started or maintaining your savings plan.
APY = Annual Percent Yield
* Dividends calculated by the daily balance method. Dividends are based on UFCU's earnings and cannot be guaranteed.
† Federal regulations establish the maximum number of times you can make remote withdrawal transactions on your savings or money market account. Each month, you may have a maximum of six withdrawal transactions made by check, draft, or similar order to a third party.